Thank you for your interest in speaking!
Reliable Plant attendees are seeking people like you with innovative ideas, problem-solving applications, best practices, case studies and/or personal expertise. Here is your chance to share your successes with hundreds of peers in the maintenance and reliability industry.
Speakers will receive 50% off conference registration priced at $1,899. Full delegate registration includes access to learning sessions, keynote addresses, general sessions, receptions and meal functions. Speakers are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses.
- Allocate time for at least one conference call 30 days before the conference.
- Provide a short video clip (3 minutes max) of you presenting a concept or idea related to your presentation.
- Provide your presentation to us in electronic form for committee review 45 days before conference begins.
- Block your calendar for all possible presentation dates (July 31 – August 3). Agenda will be announced May 26, 2023.
Ready to submit your abstract proposal?
- Create or Sign in to your Noria Account.
- Create or Update your Speaker Profile.
- Submit your Abstract Proposal.